Island Opah with Tomato Ogo Sake Butter – Where Hawaii Eats – Ep #9Where Hawaii Eats
May 26, 2021
Story By: Anne Lee |
Watch the Show
Host Anne Lee is joined by Stage Restaurant’s Executive Chef Ron De Guzman and learns how to prepare their fresh Island Opah with Tomato Ogo Sake Butter at the beautiful Outrigger Waikiki.
Island Opah with Tomato Ogo Sake Butter
- Opah 6oz
- Onion 1oz small diced
- Tomato 1oz small diced
- Garlic 1clove minced
- Sake 3/4cup
- Butter 2oz
- Ogo 1tbsp Chopped
- Scallions 1oz sliced
- Lemon 1/2pc juiced
- Salt to taste
- In a saute pan, heat oil and Sear opah until golded brown.
- Add onions and tomatoes, cook for about a minute or two.
- Deglaze with Sake and reduce to about half.
- Add butter and stir, squeeze lemon and season with salt.
- Garnish with chopped ogo and scallions.
- Serve with rice.