Lobster and Strawberry SaladRecipes
July 30, 2011
Story By: Dining Out Team |
- 4 ounces lobster claw meat
- 2 ounces diced then creamed ripe avocado
- 2 fresh ripened strawberries
- 1 tablespoons tarragon mayonnaise
- 1 ounce baby arugula
- 1 ounce strawberry sauce (see method below)
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, strawberry sauce and micro greens.
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces sugar
Combine ingredients and puree in a blender. Set aside.
- Gently mix lobster meat, tarragon mayonnaise, baby arugula, strawberries and avocado.
- Drizzle some of the strawberry sauce onto a plate, then place a ring mold in the center of the plate.
- Fill the mold with lobster salad then gently remove the mold.
- Garnish with micro greens, sliced strawberries and strawberry sauce.