Pan-seared Shrimp with Penne Pasta Macadamia Nut PestoRecipes
May 8, 2011
Story By: Dining Out Team |
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup roasted macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 cups cooked pasta of choice, pre-cooked
- Shredded Parmesan to garnish
- Roasted macadamia nuts, diced, to garnish
- Roasted tomatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper and diced
- Blend pesto ingredients in food processor while adding oil slowly.
- Saute shrimp in olive oil about a minute on each side, then add pesto and tomato. Toss in hot pasta, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and chopped macadamia nuts.